Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big Milestone for Baby Girl

After church this morning I asked Baby Girl, like we do each week, "Did you have fun at church this morning?"  She said, "Yeah!"  I asked what she did and she said, "I drew a picture!"  I asked if she heard a story and she replied, "Yeah!"  I asked what it was about, she said, "Jonah!"  Wow - she remembered that?  I asked what Jonah did and she said, "A big fish!"

Now, a lot of us know the story.  But this is the first time after church she could tell me what the story was about that morning!  She usually tells us she drew a picture, but doesn't remember the story.  So, today, the remembering of it, the slight comprehension?  AWESOME!
With her Jonah picture (not sure why it keeps loading sideways...it's not sideways on the computer...phooey).

Thank you, Lord, for the little glimpse I got this morning of times to come of us teaching Baby Girl about Your Word and her remembering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment