On the way home tonight I had a conversation with my boys about JFK and how being president can be a very dangerous job (it came up b/c my dad asked me to return a movie for him, which was about JFK).
They asked why it was dangerous, and I said something like...because almost everyone knows who he is, and there are some bad people who make bad decisions and wish to hurt the president because they don't like some of his rules.
So, my little guy, who is hilarious and always likes to make a play on words, chimes in: "Well, people are mammals. So, I'd say that presidents are endangered." Just in a matter-of-fact way.
I told him I had to write that one down...so here I am.
He told me I should write a book of his jokes. If only I had written down all the funny things he's ever said...he comes up with some doozies!
No comments:
Post a Comment